World's Smallest Key Lime Pie
July 3 | See it exclusively on The Key Lime Pie Hop!
The World’s Largest Key lime pie, debuted at the 2013 Key Lime Festival breaking all existing records. But sometimes one record just isn’t enough. Get out your magnifying glasses and get ready to witness The World’s Smallest Key Lime Pie. This pie isn’t meant to share. If it were any smaller, it wouldn’t exist. See it in person during The Key Lime Pie Hop!
The World’s Smallest Key Lime Pie Contains:
- The juice of 1/1000 of a Key Lime
- 1/24 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 72 microns of graham crackers
- 16 grains of brown sugar
- .045 milliliters of butter
- 1 top secret ingredient
- 2.5 bushels of Key West love
World's Largest Pie Photos by Tom Flip
World’s Largest Key Lime Pie Fun Facts
- The pie contains enough sweetened condensed milk to fill 990 margarita glasses.
- The graham cracker crumbs weigh more than a family of Key Deer.
- If stacked one on top of another, the Key limes juiced for the pie would tower 78 stories above Key West’s tallest building.
- Bees tapped an estimated 6 million flowers and flew 3000 times the length of the Overseas Highway to produce honey for the pie.
- The pie contains enough brown sugar to give a pound to each of the roughly 40 Hemingway cats.
- Key West is known for her chickens, but none of their eggs were used in the world’s largest Key Lime Pie.
Jim Brush - Key West Key Lime Pie Co
World's Largest Pie Facts
- 6,480 Key Limes
- 60 gallons sweetened condensed milk
- 220 pounds of graham crackers
- 46 pounds of brown sugar
- 9 pounds of honey
- 126 pounds of butter
- 3 top secret ingredients
- 2,665 gallons of Key West love